TNA Wrestling star Frankie Kazarian joins 4th & Pain to discuss his future in pro wrestling, plans for the Bound for Glory series, whether he’ll sign with WWE and a whole lot about the NFL.
His football knowledge is impressive which makes his belief that with a healthy RGIII, the Washington Redskins can repeat as division champions that much more credible.
* Credits Christopher Daniels with crowning the phrase “you now have permission to wrestle us.”
* Thinks Christian is one of most underrated wrestlers in WWE.
* Wants to wrestle Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho
* Got his start with John Cena in California.
* Will he join WWE? Says he’s 100 percent committed to TNA and takes pride in it. Thinks being one of the guys from its inception will be a huge part of his legacy. Still, never say never.
* Who wins if he and Christopher Daniels face each other in BFG series?
* A healthy RGIII means Redskins can repeat as division champs.
* He’s a huge NFL and St. Louis Rams fan. Still, he’d take RGIII over Sam Bradford.
About 4th & Pain
Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker teams with radio veteran Chuck Carroll to host 4th & Pain — the only football and pro wrestling show hosted by a NFL player and a former wrestling announcer turned weight loss champion.
The show is heard weekends on 106.7 The FAN in Washington, D.C. as well as online each weekday at 4thAndPain.com and on the Layfield Report.